Sunday, May 3, 2009

Introductions

Hello! 

 I decided to create this blog because, as we all know, it is the little things that mean the most in life.  Let us open our eyes to the seemingly insignificant thus opening our hearts to the beauty of life and all it has to offer.  

I will be posting about small moments in my life and in the world that have an impact on me...something that taught me something, ingnited my curiousity, or simply made me laugh.  Please email me with any small moment experiences you have (with the subject heading "small moment" and I will be delighted to devote a post to you.  

As you visit this blogsite I welcome you to comment with 5 things that you love...big or small.

Five things that I love:
  1. My beautiful daughter
  2. Reading
  3. Funny sitcoms
  4. Lightbulb moments
  5. Office supplies

My hope is to create an interactive community so if you have anything to add, please speak up! 
Enjoy the rest of your weekends!

-Blynn

No comments:

Post a Comment